Measurement and advice – Standard version – Quick scan
Because scientists still disagree about the effect on our health of the electromagnetic radiation caused by wireless devices, we are in favour of the so-called precautionary principle: until it is clear that this kind of radiation is not harmful to humans and animals, we recommend everybody to live and work in a low-radiation environment. So in order to know the current state of the amount of radiation in your home or office, we recommend you to let us carry out a radiation measurement. Based on the results of the measurement we will also advise you on how the amount of radiation can be reduced measurably in order to achieve as much as possible a natural and therefore healthy environment.
Fill out the form and receive information without any obligation!
Standard measurement (Quick scan):
- Measurement with professional equipment.
- Measurement of radiation sources and radiation intensity in each room.
- Focus on the offices, living room and sleeping rooms.
- Written report.
- Tailor made advice about how to lower drastically the exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
Price standard measurement (Quick scan):
- € 225,= (excl. 21% VAT).
- Maximum duration: 2 hours.
- For each additional hour we ask € 95,= (excl. 21% VAT).
- Our customers must certify before our visit that they have no symptoms of corona / covid-19.
- An appointment will be postponed if our customers indicate that they have symptoms of corona / covid-19.
- An appointment will be postponed if our measurement specialist declares to have symptoms of corona / covid-19.
- During the vist to the customer, our measurement specialist keeps a minimum distance of 2 meters from the customers at all times.
- During the visit to the customer, our measurement specialist always wears a mouth mask or face mask and washes his hands immediately upon arrival at the house of the customer.
- Our customers are obliged to notify Shielding Technologies if they develop symptoms of corona / covid-19 within 14 days after the visit of our measurement specialist.
- Shielding Technologies is obliged to notify customers if the measurement specialist develops symptoms of corona / covid-19 within 14 days after the visit to the customer.
Indication of total travelling expenses excl. 21% VAT:
Province of Utrecht : No travelling expenses
Amsterdam : € 35,00
The Hague : € 55,00
Breda : € 57,50
Eindhoven : € 67,50
Maastricht : € 132,50
Zwolle : € 65,00
Enschede : € 72,50
Groningen : € 129,50
Alkmaar : € 65,00
Antwerp : € 90,00
Brussels : € 125,00
Luik/Liege : € 147,50
Aken : € 147,50
Parking costs will also be invoiced to the client.
What do we measure?
Normally we measure the following in houses and offices:
– High frequent electromagnetic radiation
Of cell towers, WiFi-routers, wireless devices, micowaves, etc.
– Alternating magnetic fields
Of power lines, transformers, etc.
– Alternating electric fields
Of all electrical devices like computers, laptops, lamps, alarm clocks, etc.
– Dirty electricity
Of the chargers of cell phones, iPads, computers, laptops, plasma TV’s, digi boards, etc.
With the form below you can request information about our products and services or ask for a date when the radiation measurement can take place.