Measurement and advice – Standard version
Ask us for information
Standard measurement (Quick scan):
- Measurement with professional equipment.
- Measurement of radiation sources and radiation intensity in each room.
- Focus on the offices, living room and sleeping rooms.
- Written report.
- Tailor made advice about how to lower drastically the exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
Price standard measurement (Quick scan):
- € 225,= (excl. 21% VAT).
- Maximum duration: 2 hours.
- For each additional hour we ask € 85,= (excl. 21% VAT).
Indication of total travelling expenses excl. 21% VAT:
Province of Utrecht : No travelling expenses
Amsterdam : € 35,00
The Hague : € 55,00
Breda : € 57,50
Eindhoven : € 67,50
Maastricht : € 132,50
Zwolle : € 65,00
Enschede : € 72,50
Groningen : € 129,50
Alkmaar : € 115,00
Antwerp : € 90,00
Brussels : € 125,00
Luik/Liege : € 147,50
Aken : € 147,50
Parking costs will also be invoiced to the client.
What do we measure?
Normally we measure the following in houses and offices:
– High frequent electromagnetic radiation
Of cell towers, WiFi-routers, wireless devices, micowaves, etc.
– Alternating magnetic fields
Of power lines, transformers, etc.
– Alternating electric fields
Of all electrical devices like computers, laptops, lamps, alarm clocks, etc.
– Dirty electricity
Of the chargers of cell phones, iPads, computers, laptops, plasma TV’s, digi boards, etc.
With the form below you can request information about our products and services or ask for a date when the radiation measurement can take place.