Rom Elektronik Multi Frequency Filter MFF 1
Price€ 895,00 incl 21% VAT.
• Selective Frequency determination
• Easy to use
• Calibrated measurement values (Option)
• Connection between antenna and measuring device
Our multi frequency filter MMF-1 is easy to connect between the measurement antenna and the RF measuring device (HFR-1, HFR-2, PDM, any broad band high frequency measurement device sold in the market).
Different frequency ranges can be selected with the push of a button.
5 ranges are available:
• GSM Base stations for mobile phones D-net (935 – 960 MHz)
• GSM Base stations for mobile phones E-net (1805 – 1880 MHz)
• DECT cordless phones (1880 – 1900 MHz)
• Base station for mobile communication (UMTS) (2110 – 2170 MHz)
• WLAN/ Bluetooth, microwave ovens (2400 – 2500 MHz)
• Allpass = broadband (all frequencies)
Frequency range: Broadband (1kHz to 3 GHz), D nets, E nets, 3G, WLAN/bluetooth
Filter type: passive
Typ. attenuation: 6 dB
Environment temperature: 0 to 40°C
Size: 85 x 180 x 35mm
Weight: 350g (approximately)
Power supply: 9V alkaline battery
Current drain: max. 20mA
Scope of delivery: MFF-1, RF adaptor, battery