- After plugging in a filter in a socket you must NEVER plug in another filter in that filter.
- After plugging in a filter in a socket you must NEVER connect a device with a high ampere heating element (Like for example heaters, etc.).
- After plugging in a filter in a socket box you must NEVER plug in another filter in that socket box.
- Because nowadays we have many polluting sources in our homes it is very likely that several filters have to be installed. The average number of netfilters per house is 15. If not enough netfilters are installed it is likely that the netfilters will be overloaded and that has to be avoided at all times.
- After installing the filters you should measure frequently in order to verify whether the readings have changed and whether more filters have to be installed or whether less filters can be installed.
Read more about: